Search

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let's Get Moving!

We need to make this a huge movement across hopefully the entire nation, so if you like my blog and you like my idea, please follow me and tell all your friends!  Biking not only helps you in the 3 ways listed, it is also a very fun activity! I know i find myself going for bike rides with my friends over the summer, so why not do it more often?  Make riding your bike to your friends a habit, and go for a ride with your friend.  Need a snack from Wal-Mart? Ride there with your friend! Bring a backpack or a similar device to hold everything.  Backpacks make great "trunks" for your bike.  Once again, please scroll down and on the right side, click the "follow" button to follow me and tell your friends.  This will make your summer much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment