Search

Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting Started

Well, I am beginning my summer job this Wednesday and it will be the beginning of my summer riding program.  I plan to ride to and from work everyday I work.  It is only like a mile and a half so it isn't bad at all, but if I do this the whole summer it will definitely save me some money on gas.  All the local driving, stop signs, turning, stop lights, etc. really burn fuel. 

Each day I ride, I will make a blog post about my riding statistics for the day, where I went, how much I saved on gas, and anything else about my day that I find interesting.  I would love to get a lot of people involved in this so I can hear what all you guys are going. 

Gas prices are rising, and summer is approaching, so get on your bike and help yourself physically and financially, and help the environment too. If you like my ideas, please follow my blog (to the right >>>>>>) and suggest me to friends, thank you and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment